2018 Annual Conference Schedule
The General Conference will begin on Thursday, November 8 at 1 p.m. and end on Sunday, November 11 at 1:45 p.m.
- The conference schedule is now available HERE.
- To save a personal schedule, please login to nwsa.org and click "2018 Conference Schedule" in your member portal and click through to "View the Online Program"
2018 Activist Travel Fund
Please donate to support activists from across the world's participation in NWSA's conference in Atlanta.
- Activist with no academic affiliation
- Activist involved in ongoing or historically significant activist work
- Expressed financial need (honor system)
- Strong recommendation of at least one NWSA member relating how the applicant's presence would add to the conference
- Applicant is scheduled to participate in conference programming
- Applicant would add diversity to the conference, whether it be as a WOC, LGBTQIA person, young person under 35, transnational attendee
2018 Featured Speakers
Executive Director of NWSA Job Posting
NWSA has opened a search for Executive Director post. The job posting can be viewed HERE.
Call for Volunteer Moderators
Volunteer moderators are needed for sessions that are created as part of the review process with accepted individual submissions. Please note, all accepted moderators and presenters must fulfill the requirements of individual membership and conference registration by July 25, 2018. More information about moderating can be found here: https://www.nwsa.org/moderator
To be considered as a volunteer moderator, please email email@example.com