The NWSA bylaws establish a membership assembly which meets annually at the conference.
In 2016, the Membership Assembly Meeting will take place:
Saturday, November 12
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Palais des Congrès, 220E
- Receive an annual report of the status of NWSA
- Receive reports from committees and constituent groups as appropriate
- Deliberate upon recommendations for fostering the mission of NWSA, and
- Consider such other business as may properly come before the membership
Meeting Chair: President
- Any member of NWSA may propose recommendations for consideration under conditions prescribed by the GC.
- Recommendations must be signed by at least three (3) percent of NWSA's voting members and meet prescribed timelines in order to be considered for the agend
Visit Article III of the bylaws for complete description of the Membership Assembly, including limitations.